A complete data
A robust mobile data software package to support our solutions
Ecolane's Mobile Data Tablet software helps transit agencies operate more efficiently with fast, reliable data communications and vehicle location technology.
- Real-Time data communication
- Optimizes schedules and increases productivity
- Vehicle location availability in real time
- Driver behavior monitoring, including vehicle speeds
- Fast and efficient dispatching
- Real-time manifest updates
- Increased safety and customer service
- Ensures all federal, state, and municipal requirements are met
- Paperless reporting provides a comprehensive audit trail
- Customizable menu options tailored to agency requirements
At the end of the transit day, drivers must go through a post-trip inspection before being allowed to log off the system. The Mobile Data Tablet prompts the driver for a multi-point inspection including:
- Cleanliness of the seats and floors
- Confirming that windows are closed and locked
- Seatbelt hazards and issues
Each check must pass before the driver can shut down for the day. Agencies have the freedom to add additional checks and requirements that need to be met if needed.
Pre & Post Trip Inspection
Stay compliant with your vehicle's state and daily safety requirements by performing a paperless inspection at the beginning of the day before departure and at the end of the day before shutdown.
- Inspection takes place using the Mobile Data Tablet (MDT), so no additional software or hardware needed.
- Ensures all federal, state, and municipal meets requirements.
- Customizable menu options tailored to agency requirements.