Technical Trainers (Multiple Locations)
Who We Are
Ecolane is a fast-growing leader in web-based, transit scheduling and dispatch software. Our solution collects passenger eligibility and funding information, allows for the entry of trip requests from passengers, automatically creates schedules for efficient routing on transit vehicles, dispatches the schedules through advanced mobile data terminals, collects and communicates performance data and provides reports for local, state and national stakeholders on every aspect of the service from on-time performance to driver performance to billing information. Our platform’s key focus is to help restore community engagement to people who might not otherwise have access and mobility. This is a driving principle for the company’s strategic direction and a source of pride for the entire team.
Transit is going through radical and transformative shifts right now in both the public and private sectors and Ecolane is perfectly positioned to accelerate our growth. Our North American headquarters outside Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and our European headquarters near Helsinki, Finland represent our growing international presence. It is an excellent time to join us.
Why This Job Matters
As Ecolane’s Technical Trainer, you will perform front line training and consulting using Ecolane best practices for clients throughout North American and internationally. Located in our corporate headquarters office in the King of Prussia area, and traveling up to 80% of the time within Pennsylvania, regionally and nationally, successful candidates will take responsibility for an array of tasks which include software training, system trouble shooting, operational consulting, and collection of data and system configuration. You will be the key point of contact once the agency begins their training and go-live support phase and be alongside key staff at the agency ensuring a successful transition to the Ecolane suite of products. The ideal candidate has a desire to positively impact lives of elderly and disabled individuals by empowering them to succeed and thrive though helping facilitate their independence and mobility. You must love to work in a fast-paced environment and be a natural problem solver, someone who can communicate effectively and takes great pride in their work.
What This Job Will Entail:
- Complete initial training on company material for classes of 2 to 20
- Provide onsite support to reinforce best practice and software functionality
- Perform tasks of data validation and importation at the direction of the team lead or project manager
- Conduct follow-up training and consulting to identify and reinforce best practices
- Manage client expectations and effectively communicate to key stakeholders and Ecolane staff
The Skills We’re Looking For:
- Experience in demonstrating technology concepts or software
- Experience supporting software or operations in a start-up or go-live high volume environments
- Dynamic speaking and ability to engage an audience actively
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Patience and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to manage tasks, projects and time effectively
- Ability to relate with students of diverse age and educational backgrounds
- Highly effective management of travel schedules and expense tracking and reconciliation
- Experience leading group or one-on-one classes
- Trip routing, scheduling and/or dispatch experience for people transportation
- Exceptional proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent customer service, inter personal and collaboration skills
- The aptitude, attitude, and tenacity needed for our growing and fast-paced company
- A dedication to public service, as our company is devoted to enabling the mobility of the elderly and disabled
If you are interested in joining our rapidly growing and profitable company, please submit your resumé with a cover letter and salary expectations by clicking here. Please include information about any additional skills, languages spoken, etc. Thank you for your interest in Ecolane.
Ecolane is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).