Test Engineer (Ecolane Finland)
Interested in highly optimized mobility solutions? Would you like to work with modern, industry-changing and next-generation transit technology? We are driving the transit industry to the next level – will you join the ride?
We are looking for a Test Engineer to work closely with our growing team of software engineers. You will provide the quality assurance for our intelligent web-based transit scheduling software, a large evolving platform used by over a hundred customers in the U.S.
This is not your average testing job. Our product is complex and there’s a lot to learn, so there’s not a dull day here and you certainly won’t be repeating the same kind of tasks every day.
You will be joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people, where each person takes both pride in and responsibility for making our product even better. You love solving tricky problems on your own, but you’re also quick to join forces with your team members when needed to learn and create things that just work.
What This Job Will Entail:
- You will be able to influence the testing processes
- You can tackle something new and experiment with creative ways to do testing
- You will be doing manual testing
- You will be maintaining and developing our test automation
- You can use a variety of tools
The Skills We’re Looking For:
- A solution-oriented attitude and great problem solving skills
- Not afraid of the Linux terminal
- Ability to read code in a variety of languages and to script your own testing tools when needed
- Ability to effectively test at a high level (i.e., UI testing) as well as at a low level (i.e., reviewing the code or analyzing messages, logs…)
- Some familiarity with test automation tools
- A willingness to learn and to create solutions autonomously
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Some certifications from testing are considered as a plus
- Past development experience is a plus
Who We Are
Ecolane is about people, not software. Ecolane software has been developed to move people. The cost savings, efficiency, and increased productivity that our customers experience as a result of our product is a side effect we’re very proud of.
We are a fast-growing leader in web-based transit scheduling and dispatch software. Our company was founded in Finland, and our research and product development team is located in Espoo. We have over 10 years of experience in developing our product, and it is already used by over a hundred customers in the U.S. It is an excellent time to join us.
If you are interested in joining our rapidly growing and profitable company, please submit your resume with a cover letter with the subject line "Test Engineer" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Ecolane.